For your special day, pulling out all the stops will guarantee you a day that you will always remember with a smile. A wedding video doesn’t have to be a badly recorded event by your uncle Bob with his snide and drunken comments muffled in the background. It can be a beautiful work of art that resembles a feature film rather than a bad home movie. Here are the top reasons that you should hire a wedding videographer for your wedding:
- Neither the bride nor the groom will be aware of everything that happens during the wedding day, mostly because there are so many and they can only really be bothered with one at a time. Having a wedding videographer capturing everything can create a wedding video that includes even the things that the couple did not see.
- Wedding videos of the past were incomplete, shaky, and just plain bad, so much so that it wasn’t the type of thing you’d be happy to watch over and over. With a professional wedding videographer, you get a high quality piece of work that has all the right angles, and a little bit of flair here and there. A wedding video made by a professional has quality like no home video could ever match up to.
- A professional videographer will always be prepared. Not because they’re boy scouts, but because they have had experience in the past and know the type of thing that could go wrong: batteries could die, the light could get busted, and the tape could run out. Because of their past experiences with these things, professionals are always ready, so you never have to deal with things like a huge chunk of your wedding missing from the footage because that was when the battery was charging.
- You get an awesome coverage with the best highlights. People want the entire footage of the wedding day, but they only want to watch the highlights over and over. If you hire a professional to create your wedding video, you get both. You get all the raw footage that was shot that day, as well as a highlight reel that you could even show during the reception.
- Rather than letting your guests experience the special day that you are sharing with them through a lens, hiring a professional to create your wedding video will allow your special guests and your family and friends to be in the moment with you at all times. Looking at a couple say their I Do’s through a lens is simply not the same as watching them with your very own eyes.